If an outside agency is paying for your tuition you need to provide the Cashiers/Student Accounts Office with a Voucher or Letter of Authorization to Bill. Vouchers must list the exact classes the student is registered for and vouchers must be submitted in a timely manner to avoid penalties (preferably the first 3 weeks). Vouchers that are turned in after the semester has ended will not have penalties removed.

If you are receiving other forms of Financial Aid it is important that you include the voucher information to the office of Financial Aid so that it is calculated in your Financial Aid package.

You will not see your Voucher or Letter of Authorization to Bill post to your account until after the Add / Drop period has ended.

Many vouchers can be printed from their websites. Some common websites include:

Students with MET Contracts must contact MET and request them to authorize UM-Flint to bill.