The Office of the Provost, Office of Extended Learning and the Thompson Center for Learning and Teaching are pleased to announce the establishment of the Provost Teaching Innovation Prize.
The goal of the Provost Teaching Innovation Prize is recognize faculty who have developed a creative or innovative project that enhances student learning including:
- novel uses of instructional technology
- development of imaginative resources
- implementation of unique research approaches in the classroom
- motivating students through new high-level methods of communication that improve presentation and interpersonal skills
- stimulating students’ self-regulation of their learning
In addition, the Provost would like to encourage the dissemination of successful high impact practices by sharing the promising innovations more broadly, both within our community and beyond.