Business & Finance
The departments that report to the Vice Chancellor for Business & Finance are committed to providing you a professional experience with a servant-leader focus. Our organization is better today than yesterday and will be better tomorrow than today with your help and feedback. Our leaders come to work to inspire people to do the things that inspire them.
We believe that an education at the University of Michigan-Flint can enhance the lives of students, families, and ultimately the Flint community. This is “the Michigan Difference” and will result in transformational growth for all.
Our mission is to make that vision a reality through “Serving the Blue, Serving U”.
Delivery of the deep expertise in our various areas of specialty; servicing many as the provider of choice and employer of choice…and to do so with a “warranty”…we strive to make it right, or at a minimum, understandable.
Business & Finance Departments
- Environment, Health, & Safety
- Event & Building Services
- Facilities & Operations
- Financial Services & Budget
- Food Services
- Government & Community Relations
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Institutional Equity & Title IX
- Printing Services
- Procurement & Contract Services
- Safety (Department of Public Safety)
- Staff Council
- University Human Resources