- VISION: "the why": We believe that an education at UM-Flint can enhance the lives of students, families, and ultimately the Flint community. This is "the Michigan Difference" and will result in transformational growth for all.
- MISSION: "the how": Our mission is to make that vision a reality through "Serving the Blue, Serving U".
- GOAL: "the what": Delivery of the deep expertise in our various areas of specialty; servicing many as the provider of choice and employer of choice...and to do so with a "warranty"...we strive to make it right, or at a minimum, understandable.
If you share this set of beliefs, join us in making the Michigan Difference a reality. In Business and Finance it's more than a career, it's a calling.
Departments/Areas within Business and Finance
Auxiliary and Recreation Services
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Facilities and Operations
- Financial Services and Budget
- Information Technology Services
- Northbank Center
- University Human Resources
- Procurement and Contracts
- Public Safety
- Staff Council
Faculty Advisory Committees
- Administrative Services Advisory Committee
- Chancellor's Advisory Committee on Budget & Strategic Planning