Vice Provost for Enrollment Management Search
How to Apply
All applications and nominations will be held in the strictest confidence. The Search Advisory Committee will begin reviewing candidates immediately and will continue until the position is filled. However, for best consideration, please submit your application materials by October 25, 2021. Applications should include a detailed curriculum vitae, a statement summarizing the applicant’s personal vision and relevant leadership experiences, as well as preferred contact information, sent electronically here. Thank you for your interest in this position.
Vice Provost for Enrollment Management Search Advisory Committee
- Karen Arnould, University Registrar, Office of the Registrar
- Shelby Newport, Associate Provost & Dean of Undergraduate Studies (Co-Chair)
- Lori Vedder, Director, Financial Aid (Co-Chair)
- Matt Bohlen, Associate Director, Graduate Programs
- Stephen Dunfee, BI Analyst, Student Success Center
- Susan Gano-Phillips, Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Dawn Markell, Director, Student Success Center
- Pamela Ross-McClain, Associate Professor of Education, School of Education & Human Services
- Joe Vainner, Director, University Admissions
All members of the campus community are invited to share their thoughts with the Vice Provost for Enrollment Management Search Advisory Committee. Thank you.