Join Michigan’s Top Rated Online RN to BSN Program!
Join us for a virtual open house where you will:
- Hear from expert faculty about the program
- Learn how the University of Michigan-Flint is ready to invest in your education through scholarships
- Find out how UM-Flint can assist you with childcare costs while you pursue your degree
- Students with a 3.0+ GPA that attend full time throughout the program are eligible for our transfer scholarship totaling $2500 per year.
- Get the information you need so you can apply as soon as possible
- RSVP & attend the webinar and be entered to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Why the RN to BSN Online Program is Right for You
Turn your RN into a bachelor’s degree with the RN to BSN program at UM-Flint. Designed for nurses who are already working and facing the demands of the healthcare landscape, this program is convenient and taught by caring faculty who are invested in your success.
The Top 10 reasons why UM-Flint’s RN to BSN program is ranked #1 RN to BSN program in Michigan by registerednursing.org:
1. Nationally accredited for quality by CCNE
2. Committed to student success
3. 15 UM-Flint credits awarded for passing your NCLEX
4. Early Assurance to UM-Flint MSN/DNP Programs
5. Start before completing your NCLEX or ADN program
6. All classes offered online each major semester
7. Most courses are available in 7 and 14-week formats.
8. Start any semester (fall, winter, spring, summer)
9. Undergraduate certificate opportunities
10. Earn a University of Michigan Degree
UM-Flint students are automatically considered, upon admission, for the Go Blue Guarantee, a historic program offering free tuition for high-achieving, in-state undergraduates from lower-income households. Learn more about the Go Blue Guarantee to see if you qualify and how affordable a Michigan degree can be.