The Office of the Provost is committed to promoting academic excellence at the University of Michigan-Flint.
Academic Affairs is led by the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, Dr. Sonja Feist-Price, who serves as the chief academic officer of the campus and provides leadership in the pursuit of campus-wide academic excellence in support of the Strategic Plan for the University of Michigan-Flint.
Academic Affairs is comprised of:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Education and Human Services
- College of Health Sciences
- School of Management
- School of Nursing
- Frances Willson Thompson Library
- Office of the Associate Provost and Graduate Programs
- Office of the Associate Provost and Undergraduate Studies