Resources for Faculty
To assist faculty with familiarity with the processes of the university, below are the most frequently referenced policies and procedures for a variety of areas.
- Dean Renewal Policy
- Honors Cords Policy
- Program Moratorium Policy
- Syllabus Content Policy
- Syllabus Template
Program Review Guidelines & Forms
UM-Flint is committed to offer academic programs of the highest standards and to continually work to improve these programs. These guidelines set forth an approach to conduct reviews of academic programs and utilize the findings of such reviews to enhance academic offerings at the University of Michigan-Flint.
The objectives of the program review are to:
- Enhance the quality of academic programs,
- Provide a basis for planning and to assess progress on plans,
- Improve programs by identifying strengths upon which to build,
- Develop plans of action to address program weaknesses, and
- Identify future resource needs to assist with budget planning for the program, unit, and campus.