Preparing the Healthcare Leaders of the 21st Century
The College of Health Sciences (CHS) at the University of Michigan-Flint is for students who are pursuing careers as healthcare professionals in the diverse fields of physical and occupational therapy, public health, healthcare management and other related fields.
CHS offers more than 30 outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs including online and hybrid options, plus the new Master of Science Physician Assistant Program (MS) launching in January 2021.
With a wide array of majors to choose from, outstanding expert faculty, and the University of Michigan tradition of excellence, UM-Flint students receive an excellent education where they are both challenged and supported so they are ready to either enter the workforce or move up in their career.
Explore all CHS has to offer, and get ready to join us today.
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Anesthesia: Entry-Level DNAP
- Occupational Therapy: OTD
- Physical Therapy: Entry-Level DPT
- Physical Therapy: Transitional DPT
- Physical Therapy: PhD
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy/Business Administration: OTD/MBA
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (Dual DPT/PhD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy/Business Administration: DPT/MBA
- Physician Assistant/Business Administration: MS/MBA