Apply Now

Take the next step in your education.

You’ve come this far in your educational journey and professional career. Now take the next step toward your respected University of Michigan graduate degree from the University of Michigan-Flint. For applications and program-specific admission requirements, click on the specific graduate program that interests you.

DPT, OTD, and MSPA all use a third party application system. The rest of our graduate programs should use the UM-Flint application. Click on the appropriate link below to find the application you need:

Admission Categories

Graduate students may be able to defer admission to a later date, or may be granted conditional or probationary admission if certain admission requirements are not met. Learn More.

Graduate Readmission

If you were previously enrolled in a graduate program at UM-Flint and have been absent from the program for over one year, you must apply for readmission to be re-enrolled in the same program. Learn More.

Changing Degree Programs

Current UM-Flint graduate students seeking admission to a new or additional UM-Flint graduate degree or certificate program should submit the application for dual degree or change of program.

If you wish to change or add a concentration, within the same degree, and/or change your thesis option, please consult with your department or program advisor. Your advisor will then work with the Office of the Registrar if approved.

Lifelong Learning

The purpose of graduate Lifelong Learning status is to permit and facilitate access to UM-Flint graduate courses to students not formally admitted to a UM-Flint graduate degree program. For more information on this category, click here.


Common forms for admission can be found here.