Developing Strategy & Creating Content
UM-Flint’s Office of Marketing & Communications serves as the university’s marketing and branding center, leading the university’s primary messaging strategy to shape the reputation of UM-Flint. Additionally, the office spearheads various digital marketing initiatives that support the university’s enrollment goals.
MAC advances the branding and enrollment goals of the university by promoting an understanding of, and support for, UM-Flint to internal and external constituencies and the wider community.
The office has functional responsibility for the following areas:
- Brand strategy and guidelines.
- Marketing and communications strategy.
- Creative development and delivery.
- Media and public relations.
- Internal and external communications.
- Image and brand management/tracking.
- Web communication.
- Graphic design.
- Digital design, photography and videography.
Any inquiries can be sent to [email protected].