The Northbank Center is part of the University of Michigan-Flint campus and is located just north of the Flint River at 400 – 432 North Saginaw Street in Flint, MI. It is a multi-use facility featuring university offices, classrooms, and conference space as well as tenant office space available for long-term leasing. For a listing of our currently available office spaces for lease, please see below.
Office Spaces for Lease
Suite 135 South – 3,698 SF
Suite 145 South – 838 SF
Suite 300 North – 1,507 SF
Suite 401A – 169 SF
Suite 417 – 142 SF
Suite 421 – 192 SF
Suite 423 – 142 SF
12th Floor Penthouse – 5,553 SF
Northbank Center Amenities
- Attached parking ramp, and reserved spaces available behind the building.
- Guest/Visitor parking is available on Saginaw Street (metered) and $5 per entry on the ramp
- Onsite Security Monday – Friday 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- High definition security cameras throughout the building, parking ramp, and around the exterior of the building.
- Access control on all external entryways
- Access to campus amenities such as:
- Rentable large event spaces through the Conference & Events Team
- Recreation Center and pool available with membership
- Campus Public Safety Department
- Vending machines and lounge on the basement level
- Utilities and janitorial services (twice weekly) included in the rent
- Handyman services provided to tenants
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center on the 4th floor with monthly membership
- Filtered water and regular water testing conducted
- Onsite Building Management Office
- Online Tenant Portal available for billing and rental payments
- Building Recycling Program
For existing tenants of Northbank Center click the link to the right to access our Tenant Portal where you can access your account, submit work requests, and pay your bill online.