dual enrolled student orientation

As a dual enrolled student, you are taking one or more classes at the University of Michigan-Flint while still enrolled in high school. There are different programs for you:

  • If you are part of the Dual Enrollment Educational Partnerships (DEEP) program, contact the K-12 Partnerships program staff for information on orientation.
  • If you are enrolled in an Early College program, click here for more information.
  • If you are a dual enrolled student, but your school is not part of the DEEP or Early College programs, you should participate in a Transfer Orientation session before you can register for classes; click here for more information.

Some courses require a placement exam.  If you have not already received information from your academic advisor regarding placement testing, please contact the Student Success Center.