Depending on your major and class level, you may be working with a professional advisor at the Student Success Center (SSC), a professional advisor within an academic department, and/or with a faculty advisor. See “Find my Academic Advisor” within the Student Information System (SIS) to see the name and contact information under “General Advisor.”  If your assigned advisor works within the SSC, click here to schedule an appointment. If you aren’t certain who to contact, please call or email the SSC for assistance.

To view a full list of all undergraduate professional advisors by major, click here.

Wondering what advising can do for you? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions.