Staff Council at UM-Flint
The Staff Assembly and the Staff Council will stimulate and maintain a spirit of unity and open communication between the University Support Personnel and the Administration of the University of Michigan-Flint. The Charter establishes the guidelines for procedures under which these bodies will function.
- Provide open communication with the campus between staff and administration.
- Be the voice to the Administration for channeling concerns by suggesting proposals and solutions with input from the Staff Assembly.
Staff Assembly was formed following a task force study in 1990. Staff Assembly consists of three groups:
- Staff Assembly (all staff members of UM-Flint)
- Staff Council (elected UM-Flint staff)
- Staff Council Advisor (Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance)