Resources for Finding Vaccines in Your Area
We know it can be difficult to find up-to-date information about vaccine availability in your area. A website many patients have found helpful is VaccineMI.com, a community-driven effort to help Michiganders access up-to-date information about vaccine availability throughout Michigan.
For information regarding vaccination clinics within the UM system and outside clinics, please click here.
There are several ways you can look for vaccination providers near you.
- Vaccine supply is readily available through the Genesee County Health Department (GCHD). Click here for more information about specific GCHD walk in and appointment clinic locations.
- Check the MDHHS Vaccination website for other vaccination opportunities outside of Genesee County but within the state of Michigan.
- Text your zip code to 438829 or call 1-800-232-0233 to find vaccine locations near you.
- If you live outside of Michigan, you can visit Vaccines.gov to find vaccination providers near you. In some states, information may be limited while more vaccination providers and pharmacies are being added. Learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination Locations on Vaccines.gov.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in the area.
Get Vaccinated UM-Flint!
The University of Michigan-Flint has joined the White House COVID-19 Vaccine Challenge.