Project Review, Development, & Management Support Services
Contact Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) to inquire assistance on project review for demolition, renovation and construction related projects, special events, classroom and office redesign/renovations or other activities. It is important to involve the EHS department in project planning to ensure appropriate measures and precautions are in place to ensure compliance with environmental health and occupational safety requirements. Additionally, bringing EHS into the planning process early will help to ensure the project budget adequately reflects all aspects of the work, including possible health and safety required components/requirements and will avoid delays to the project timeline.
- Request Form for EHS Project Review
- UM Contractor Safety Requirements
- UM Guidelines for Contractors
- UM Construction Worker Safety
- UM Project Specific Safety Plan Review Checklist
- UM Small Project Construction Safety Checklist
- UM-Flint Crane JSA 2013 (Crane Lift Plan)
- Stormwater Reference Sheet for Contractors 2013
- Due Care for Contractors
F&O Project Information for Construction Professionals
Construction professionals, project managers and contractors are expected to become familiar and comply with UM health and safety requirements as well as Federal, State and local applicable building codes and environment, health and safety requirements.