How to Apply for University Sponsorship of a Community Event
The University of Michigan-Flint contributes to the richness, diversity and quality of life in our community but we would not be able to do this without the support, collaboration and planning of our partners. At every turn UM-Flint faculty, students, staff, facilities, programs and events are providing opportunities for local residents to experience global perspectives, arts and culture, as well as access extensive educational and health resources.
- Potential Impact on Student recruitment
- Promotion of a Global University with focus on ethnicity and diversity of the greater Flint Community.
- Presents issue relevant to students/community
- Impact on Donor and Alumni Relations.
- Supports an organization/effort that aligns with UM-Flint’s strategic direction, mission and/or priority areas.
- Creates positive exposure for the UM-Flint brand and an opportunity for increased visibility and reach.
- Supports the interests of UM-Flint students in the community
- Proof of good standing in non-profit status – To show good standing as a non-profit, the business or organization must provide its official organizational name, W9, and most recent 990 filing.
Please submit your request at least 60 days prior to your event.