Each year scholarships are offered to nursing students at the University of Michigan-Flint. Students currently enrolled in the RN to BSN, Traditional BSN, Accelerated Second Degree BSN, Master of Science in Nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice programs may be eligible. The University of Michigan-Flint offers the following scholarships:
- Ben F. Bryer Foundation Endowed Scholarship
- Freeman Nurse Practitioner Scholarship
- Freeman Nurse Practitioner Scholarship (Graduate)
- Fern Hitchings RN Memorial Nursing (alternate years)
- Keener Book Fund
- Mary I. Sharpe Marchman Scholarship
- Pemberton Nursing Scholarship
- James A. & Marilyn E. Pemberton Scholarship
In addition to the endowed scholarships, the University offers scholarships from various individuals, groups, and foundations. For a complete listing of scholarships and financial aid opportunities, please visit the Financial Aid website.
For graduate programs financial aid information, please visit the Graduate Programs Tuition and Financial Aid website.