Extending Quality Education Outside the Classroom
The Office of Online & Digital Education (ODE) supports the design, development, and delivery of online programs and courses for the University of Michigan-Flint and connects you with the tools you need for instruction, learning, and support. As a “one-stop-shop” for online learning and teaching, ODE works directly with students and faculty to bring accessible, relevant, and high-quality education and training outside the confines of the classroom walls and beyond.
- 7 -day-a-week help desk dedicated to online learners and faculty
- a wide array of free workshops, online training, and one-on-one support
- several professional development and continuing education opportunities
- skilled instructional designers who are dedicated to helping you develop great courses.
ODE Mission, Vision, & Values
The Office of Online & Digital Education fosters an environment that facilitates course quality, innovation, student engagement, and a commitment to outreach and scholarship.
The Office of Online & Digital Education will position UM-Flint at the forefront of education delivery, anticipating changes in technology and using this knowledge to create and promote the value of alternative modes of education.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Leadership in Technology and Support
- Open Communication
- Collaboration and Partnerships