- Keeping COVID-19 Out of Flint
Flint Truth and Action Partnership Project funded research for Dr. Besa Xhabija and her team provide resources and educational information.
- Flint & Genesee Literacy Network Resource List
Extensive list of resources compiled by the Flint and Genesee Literacy Network.
- City of Flint COVID-19 Information
Here you can find information for City of Flint residents as it relates to response to COVID-19 and resources available.
- Genesee County Health Department COVID-19 Information
Here you can get updates on current case counts, as well as demographic information about known cases. In addition, you can find out other community toolkit resources.
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Information
Here you can get statewide updates on current case counts, information about filing for unemployment, among other resources.
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Resources
Here is nationwide information about coronavirus.
Small Business & Entrepreneur Resources
- Small Business & Entrepreneurs Resources
UM-Flint’s [IN] Innovation Incubator has put together a list of resources for small businesses/entrepreneurs.
- MiOSHA COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance
The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) within the Dept. of Labor and Economic Opportunity (LEO) launched a new online COVID-19 Workplace Safety site that provides guidance and a toolkit of resources to keep workplaces safe as sectors of the state’s economy reopen.
- Money.com Best Small Business Loans
An article about the best small business loans that may be other avenues for small businesses to get some support.
GIS COVID-19 Maps & Data Visualization Resources
- MapFlint COVID-19 Resource Map
MapFlint interactive map of student meal distribution, water distribution and food pantries as it relates to COVID-19 response across Genesee County.
- Genesee County COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
An operations dashboard covering all the cases in Genesee County, including a map showing number of cases per zip code. Source: Genesee County GIS Department and Genesee County Health Department.
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
State of Michigan operations dashboard of COVID-19 cases. Source: Michigan State Police and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
- National COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
Nationwide operations dashboard of COVID-19 cases. Source: Johns Hopkins University & Medicine
- Mi Safe Start Map
Map showing COVID-19 risk indicators across the state to help determine when areas can start back up according to the Mi Safe Start Plan.