Complete Your Degree Totally Online
The Accelerated Online Degree Completion (AODC) program allows you to earn a bachelor’s degree without sacrificing the other important aspects of your life. Your AODC professors at the University of Michigan-Flint recognize that you bring a wealth of experience, as well as many responsibilities, to your studies. Your experiences are valued at UM-Flint–both as credit for prior learning and as a vital part of class discussions. AODC makes it possible to earn a Michigan degree in a friendly, accessible format.
What makes AODC a great choice to finish your degree?
- Online asynchronous courses: complete work on your schedule, without set meeting times.
- Accelerated 7-week courses: Complete two classes at a time, with six opportunities to start throughout the year.
- You’ll have a dedicated advisor helping you at every stage of your studies.
- Get credit for experience: Your AODC advisor will work with you to see how your life experiences can count for college credit.
- Choose two certificates to earn with your degree: Cybersecurity Fundamentals, Data Analytics & Interpretation, Digital Communication.