Complete Your Degree Totally Online
The Accelerated Online Degree Completion (AODC) program allows you to earn a bachelor’s degree without sacrificing the other important aspects of your life. Your AODC professors at the University of Michigan-Flint recognize that you bring a wealth of experience, as well as many responsibilities, to your studies. Your experiences are valued at UM-Flint–both as credit for prior learning and as a vital part of class discussions. AODC makes it possible to earn a Michigan degree in a friendly, accessible format.
What makes AODC a great choice to finish your degree?
- Online asynchronous courses: complete work on your schedule, without set meeting times.
- Accelerated 7-week courses: Complete two classes at a time, with six opportunities to start throughout the year.
- You’ll have a dedicated advisor helping you at every stage of your studies.
- Get credit for experience: Your AODC advisor will work with you to see how your life experiences can count for college credit.
- Choose two certificates to earn with your degree: Cybersecurity Fundamentals, Data Analytics & Interpretation, Digital Communication.
When Can I Start?
Accelerated seven-week courses mean there are many opportunities for you to begin the AODC program throughout the year. Find the start date that works best for you!
Scholarships for AODC Students
With generous support from the Mott Foundation, newly admitted AODC students could qualify for a scholarship of up to $8,000 in their first year of enrollment, increasing the accessibility of this innovative degree pathway.