Changing Your Major

Adding or Changing a Major, Minor, or Concentration

Steps to add or change a major, minor and/or concentration:

  • Log into the Student Information System
  • Click on Student Services
  • Click on Student Records
  • Click on Change of Curriculum
  • It will then ask you if your current major information is correct, you will click No and then fill in your new major, minor and concentration (if applicable) information and click Submit.
  • This will send a notification to the Office of the Registrar letting them know you would like to make a change. It can take up to five business days to process.

If you have questions about updating your catalog or petitioning the Academic Standards Committee, contact your Academic Advisor directly.