In today’s competitive market, additional business training can set you apart and prepare you for a more rewarding leadership role. The highly-regarded School of Management at the University of Michigan-Flint designed its Graduate Certificate in Business for students who obtained a bachelor’s degree in a discipline other than business.
This program offers flexible formats to pursue courses, which are designed for busy working professionals. You’ll emerge from this program with a quality University of Michigan education which will prepare you with the financial, marketing, and management skills to become a valued and effective leader in your organization.
- No GMAT exam required for admission
- Prepares individuals with management and leadership potential to become leaders in their fields and professions
- Courses are offered 100% online.
- You will be taking courses with MBA students, expanding your network, and experiencing the excellence in teaching, learning, and scholarship of our MBA faculty.
- All successfully completed certificate courses are transferrable to the UM-Flint MBA program if you apply and are admitted
THE CLASSROOM TO THE BOARDROOM
The Graduate Certificate in Business classes are taught by our expert MBA faculty who bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to their instruction. From your faculty mentors, you’ll learn how these lessons transfer to the real-world applications of the boardroom and beyond. Your instructors will remain available and accessible to mentor and support you throughout your educational journey.
The School of Management is accredited by AACSB International–The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Member institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review system. AACSB accreditation is considered to be the hallmark of excellence in management education. (www.aacsb.edu)