The Recreation Center is open to the public through memberships, day passes, specialty fitness classes and youth camps as well as free to currently enrolled UM-Flint students with an MCard. The facility boasts features such as an indoor track, pool, spa, fitness classes, and much more to help you get, and stay, in shape! For more information, click on one of the links to the left, or scroll down for current news.
News and Schedules
- Diabetes Prevention Workshop ~ starts Thursday, Sep 29, 5:30 pm
- Fall Sales Brochure
- Fall Fitness Class Schedule ~ Sep 12 - December 16, 2016
- Fall IM Sports ~ Volleyball, Soccer and Basketball
- Fall Academic Classes offered at Rec Center
- Q & A with the director, Theresa Landis
If you would like more information on how your business can become a UM-Flint Recreation Center Banner Sponsor, please contact JoAnn Ford at (810) 762-3441.
Link to a webpage regularly updated with the latest information pertaining to the safety of drinking water on the Univeristy of Michigan-Flint campus, as well as ways we are assisting the broader Flint community—of which we are proud and dedicated members—during this challenging time.