Rock the Rec is a new event for 2019 that celebrates Club Sport, Intramural Sport & Fitness opportunities in the UM-Flint Rec Center. These year's theme is centered around all things basketball - starting March 17. Find Rock the Rec details here!
The Recreation Center is open to the public through memberships, day passes, specialty fitness classes or youth camps, and is free to currently enrolled UM-Flint students with an MCard. The facility boasts features such as an indoor track, pool, spa, cardio and weight areas, plus much more to help you get, and stay, in shape! For more information, select a page from the menu, or scroll down for current news.
News and Schedules
- Winter Intramural Sports & Tournaments Brochure
- Winter Fitness Class Schedule ~ January 7, 2019 - April 28, 2019
- Winter U-Fit Class Schedule ~ January 7, 2019 - April 28, 2019
- Club Sports Game & Events Calendar
- Winter Sales Brochure
- Personal Trainer Certification - May 2019
- Group Exercise and Indoor Cycling Certifications - May 2019
Tell us your thoughts - take our survey.
If you would like more information on how your business can become a UM-Flint Recreation Center Banner Sponsor, please contact JoAnn Ford at (810) 762-3441.
Link to a webpage regularly updated with the latest information pertaining to the safety of drinking water on the Univeristy of Michigan-Flint campus, as well as ways we are assisting the broader Flint community—of which we are proud and dedicated members—during this challenging time.