All outdoor classes will meet on the lawn between the Rec Center and the Flint River (see map here), weather permitting.
|Monday||5:30-6:30pm||Power Yoga - Rose||Outdoors|
|Tuesday||12-12:45pm||Yoga Flow - Anne Marie||Virtual|
|Tuesday||5:30-6:30pm||U-Fit Workout of the Day - Jess||Outdoors|
|Wednesday||5:30-6:30pm||U-Fit Bootcamp - Katherine||Outdoors|
|Thursday||5:30-6:30pm||PiYo - Melanie||Virtual|
|Friday||12:15-1pm||Lunchtime Yoga - Maria||Outdoors|
|Saturday||11am-noon||Yoga Flow - Anne Marie||Virtual|
Outdoor Class Attendance Requirements
- Must wear a face covering while arriving and departing.
- Must stay 10 feet apart while exercising - this is when face coverings can be removed.
- Must sign-in and complete COVID questionnaire prior to class.
Items to bring with you:
- Face covering (required per University policy, any where on campus)
- Water bottle, filled
- Yoga mat for Fridays
- The Recreation Center is still closed. Please plan your restroom use accordingly.
- Classes will be hosted each week, with the exceptions of poor weather and holidays (Labor Day, 9/7)