The marketing program at UM-Flint prepares students for exciting careers in advertising, sales, market research, new product development, and more. Students also practice decision-making and problem-solving skills with a focus on building communication and leadership skills.
The program's online format leverages innovative technologies that ensure meaningful faculty-student interaction. It accommodates the learning styles and schedules of today's busy students — whether those students are starting as freshmen or taking advantage of transferable credits earned at another institution. The program is also available in a traditional face-to-face format.
EXPERT U-M FACULTY
All UM-Flint marketing faculty have earned doctoral degrees and bring practical working knowledge into the learning environment. Like all University of Michigan instructors, they have a passion for education and years of experience teaching and researching current business issues.
In addition to the requirements for the BBA degree, 18 additional credits as follows:
A. Major Core Courses
- MKT 332 - Marketing Research (3)
- MKT 338 - Consumer Behavior (3)
- MKT 438 - Marketing Strategy (3)
B. Major Electives
- MKT 336 - Integrated Marketing Communications (3)
- MKT 394 - Marketing Internship Program (1-3)
- MKT 432 - International Marketing (3)
- MKT 435 - New Product Development (3)
- MKT 437 - Retail Management (3)
- MGT 443 - Developing Negotiations Skills (3)
Minimum Credits for the Degree: 120 credits