How to Report

Any person concerned about the safety and/or well-being of a UM-Flint student may submit a concern to the CARE Team. If you are concerned about a student or observe disruptive behavior, please submit a CARE concern to the CARE Team by:

1) Completing an on-line CARE report: Submit CARE Concern.

2) Contacting the Office of the Dean of Students located in 375 University Center or at (810) 762-5728.

In cases of emergency, reporters must contact 911 and/or the Department of Public Safety (DPS) at (810) 762-3333. The CARE Team plays a secondary role in all emergency situations and should be contacted only after making contact with emergency response personnel.