Honors Theme Community
The Honors Theme Community offers the benefit of living and socializing with other Honors Program students who are goal-oriented, have a voracious curiosity for learning, and have a strong work ethic. Residents are able to create a vibrant environment for engaging and growing together outside of the classroom. Participating in this community can jumpstart your academic success, personal development, and successful transition to college.
Advantages of joining the Honors Community:
- Develop a close-knit relationship with other honors students
- Coordinated study group sessions
- Intentional programming is designed by the Honors Program staff to help engage you outside of the classroom
- Service opportunities
- Admitted to the UM-Flint and the UM-Flint Honors Program
- Plan to live on campus and have completed the UM-Flint housing application
- Complete the Honors Community supplemental application below.