A simple tool to keep you on track.
You’ve worked hard for the credits you’ve earned. Now make sure they count towards your Michigan degree. Use our convenient online transfer equivalency database to see how the credits you’ve taken will transfer with you to the University of Michigan-Flint. It’s also a great tool for making sure you’re taking the right courses now to graduate on time with your Michigan degree—potentially saving you time and money.
We encourage you to use this tool to evaluate your credits with a UM-Flint Admissions Counselor. Contact a UM-Flint Admissions Counselor now.
Credits That Count
All academic coursework completed at a regionally accredited institution with a grade of “C”/2.0 or higher will transfer to UM-Flint. For a more detailed response, please review the “Transfer Student Information” in the Admissions section of the University’s catalog.
Completed coursework that’s not listed in the online credit transfer evaluator could still transfer into UM-Flint. Send official transcripts to be reviewed.
Michigan Transfer Pathway Guides
Based on current transfer equivalencies and current program requirements, the following transfer pathways have been created to help you plan for transferring to UM-Flint. Among the links below, you will find guides that can help you navigate through the completion of your Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). You will also find a number of degree program guides specific to other institutions.
Following any of these guides will assist you in getting a jump start toward completing your Michigan degree. While these guides have been created to assist you with your potential course options prior to transfer, you should continue to meet with your advisor during the transfer process.
- Alpena Community College
- Bay College
- Bay Mills Community College
- Delta College
- Applied Science
- Early Childhood Studies
- Elementary Education
- Green Chemistry
- Health Care Administration
- Health Sciences (Pre-Chiropractic)
- Health Sciences (Pre-Dental)
- Health Sciences (Pre-Medicine)
- Health Sciences (Pre-Occupational Therapy)
- Health Sciences (Pre-Optometry)
- Health Sciences (Pre-Pharmacy)
- Health Sciences (Pre-Physical Therapy)
- Health Sciences (Pre-Physician Assistant)
- Public Health
- Radiation Therapy
- RN to BSN
- Social Work
- Glen Oaks Community College
- Gogebic College
- Grand Rapids Community College
- Henry Ford College
- Jackson College
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Kirtland Community College
- Kellogg Community College
- Lake Michigan College
- Lansing Community College
- Macomb Community College
- Mid Michigan Community College
- Monroe County Community College
- Montcalm Community College
- Mott Community College
- Muskegon Community College
- North Central Michigan Community College
- Northwestern Michigan Community College
- Oakland Community College
- Schoolcraft Community College
- Southwestern Michigan College
- St. Clair County Community College
- Washtenaw Community College
- Wayne County Community College
- West Shore Community College