Complete your degree. Change your world.

Graduates exhange high-fives at a recent University of Michigan-Flint commencement ceremony

You’ve come this far in your educational journey. Finish what you’ve started with a degree recognized and respected throughout the world.

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions has made some temporary adjustments to help you with your transfer admissions process:

  • You can submit unofficial transcripts as a place holder in your application until official ones are received in our office.
  • You can send in your official transcripts either electronically or by mail as we are still processing applications.
  • If you elect to receive pass/fail grades on your current semester’s collegiate transcripts, we will award transfer credit for passing courses.
    • It is important for you to know that certain secondary admit programs at UM-Flint will still require letter grades to admit you to their program.

Transferring to UM-Flint begins with a simple online application. To help your transfer go smoothly, use these helpful resources: